Popular Posts

Monday, April 22, 2013

Watch The Thrones, Week 4



Episode 4, Season 3
For this installment DJ Undacut posted a series of messages between Dublin and himself.
UC: Well, that was pretty much the most badass thing I've ever seen on television.



D: Daenerys is coming into her own. Big time.
UC: I actually jumped for joy when the little dragon lit up that bald asshole who sold her The Unsullied. I love this show!
D: I didn't move. I was rapt. I was curious if they were going to be able to pull off that part as good as it is in the book. They nailed it.
UC: Jorah and Barristan had to just stand there and react the whole time. Mad facial expressions
D: The music they played through the scene pumped up the tension too.
UC: We can't just talk about that scene. Other shit?.
D: Was there? I kind of thought Daenerys getting her army was the only thing that really went down this episode.
UC: A lot of Varys in this one.
D: And I like Varys. But I'm not that interested in what he's scheming about.
UC: It doesn't compare to Daenerys getting an army. Fa sho.
D: What is Margaery up to?
UC: Don’t have a clue. Do you think she actually likes Joffery?
D: No. In fact, that scene where she gets him to open the doors to the people? I thought she was setting him up for assassination.
UC: I feel that. I hoped for that!
D: What did you think of the Black Watch boys going off the deep end?
UC: It bummed me out. The Bear shouldn't have to go out like that, getting stabbed to death by his own men.
D: That was a bummer. A lot of blood bubbling up out of mouths too.
UC: I guess you get stabbed in the back and the blood comes out of your mouth?
D: It was a depressing because these are the guys that are supposed to protect the kingdom and they chop each other to bits from paranoia and hunger.
UC: Fuck Craster though. I’m glad he got his.
D: What are you looking for next week?
UC: Some shit from Robb for one. All he’s done is brood and chew people out. It’s time he whooped some ass.
D: They’re really putting Jaime Lannister through it aren't they? To make us feel bad for him?
UC: Straight up. They’re putting him through some “Passion of the Christ” shit. I guess it's so Brienne will feel bad for him.
D: He did save her from getting raped.
UC: Sure. But the guy's a prick. I don’t care if he gets whooped on.
D: I do like Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. He plays Jamie really well.
UC: He’s hella good. Still a prick tho. See you.

D: Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment