Popular Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back again. Why not?



It's been at least three months since there was anything written on this blog and I would like to stand up right now and take full blame for it. People have been sending me stuff they wrote and asking me to post them and I haven't. Why? I could say that I'm busy, in fact I could say I've been the busiest I've ever been in my life, and while that's true in a lot of ways the reality is that really I'm just lazy. "Really f**king lazy" to quote contributor Bob Fong.
Now I'm not posting this to make excuses and then give a list of the things I'm involved with and projects that are being put together and what's been going on in my life that has led to the disentigration of Dublin's World. I'm just here to say out in public that I am now recommitting myself to this thing on behalf of the contributors and the readers (whoops, I mean reader. And when I say reader I mean you Sandy).
Alright, great, here we go, 2011, let's get it started.
-Dublin, 2-25-11

No comments:

Post a Comment